Friday, July 17, 2009

Attention to Miss Dia

Hye Miss Dia.My name is Sufian bin Mansor bin Ahmad.Just call me pendek if you want.I dont care because my friends also call me like that.Im from class JBD1D1 and my course in Banking at UITM Larkin City Campus.Before this Im a ex student SMK Tun Syed Nasir Ismail.
Honestly,I have little problems in English.I could not speaking English very well.I also weak in Grammar and writing in English.
Then from this class I hope i can improve myself and learn more about English with your helps.Thanks for your attention.....

1 comment:

  1. nevermind, i will call you pyan
    your english is not so good.what about your javanese?i'm not good in javanese also but i'm learning it..
    pyan you have to make effort to better yourself because i can only provide you the opportunity, it's up to you whether to take that opportunity or to just let it go

    ReplyDelete