Friday, September 11, 2009

My BuDdiEs...

(this poem i create for oden)

Oden.....
The colourful name i was heard,
He struggles his life to bring a light for a family,
When he continues the studied to the next level,
He know he gives a 1000 hopes to his family....

The life is soo simple,
He eat everything that can be eat without thinking,
He just want a cheap card for his befday,
Arghh so sweet this boy,
He loves hear a romantic song like winter sonata,
The request for his life is so easy,
When he become a millionaire,
He just want a second hand superbikes,
Why he didn't buy a happiness for himself??

When we talk about love,
He is the one most excited guy,
But I know deeply in his heart,
He is shyly man,
He has a soft heart,
He know to plays the acoustic guitar,
Even though he not expert to plays a musician tools,
I know he has a strong effort to success in this carriers...

He is a romantic guys in the world,
Why I says like this??
Because he always talk about love with me,
He also like to sleeps when he stress because of girl,
And untill now I didn't know who is a special person in his heart,
He just says he want to see the old friend,
Who??...Where??...When??...
We didn't know because he always kept a secret in his heart...

I love my buddies because he is a good man,
He also has a kind heart that always makes me smile,
And If someone difficult to find a loyalty friends,
Here,I introduce ODEN to the world for being a good friends forever...


3 comments:

  1. clap clap clap!!!pian, day by day, you never fail to impress me. when i first decided to assign this task, i was afraid if my students find it too difficult but i wanted you to try. now, i'm glad that i insisted my students to write the poem.
    i never look down on you people, and today, you prove to me that you people can be very astounding!!

    so i hope oden will stay as your buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't be afraid a cute lil miss..
    I trust my fwenz can do the best for your every task..
    I read poem oden already..
    He was just make me touching with his poem..

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hope so too pian. awhh...you comfort me. since english is not a hot favourite subject for most students, i struggle to make you understand.

    so you've read it. he is so poetic isn't he? what you wrote in your poem is true. oden has soft side that is hidden before this

    ReplyDelete