Tuesday, September 8, 2009

NEW superhero is COmiNG....

WaTch out guest...
I want to be like a CJ-7..I can do anything i like..However my body is elastic so i can't be defeated from my enemies..Huh i also can make a people life again with my power..I'm a brilliant heroes of the world..I can make new things from my power to give a advantage for human..My power is unique because i can make a death things to a useful things..Finally i'm looks more cute than others superheroes of the world..So a new superheroes is born among you guest..

3 comments:

  1. f==king freak u!!!,,,how could you says you're cutie than any superheroes!!!,,gizz,,,cut your crab old folk!!!!,,hehhehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute???haha..so funny..
    u r the old superhero in the world u know..
    hahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey pian, i don't need to tell you that you are funny and yes, i think you would make a cute superhero.i like cj7, super cute and silly

    azhar wrote in his blog that he hates superheroes but i think azhar is jealous of you

    ReplyDelete